oz4host Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions between oz4host (hereafter referred to as oz4host) and the Customer (hereafter referred to as the User) for hosting services. By connecting to the internet using your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the User agrees to the following terms and conditions, when connecting to oz4host‘s network/computers:
- The services are to be used for business purposes only and cannot be transferred, re-sold, or used by any other parties without express written consent from oz4host. In addition, personal accounts bind to this agreement as well.
- oz4host shall not be liable for the service it offers, including but not limited to the following:
◦ The compatibility of the system functions offered and the Users requirements.
◦ The reliability and/or performance of the services.
◦ The reliability of data and/or information transmitted through the oz4host computers.
◦ Indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost data, information, or profits, resulting from the use, operation, or inability to use the system.
- oz4host reserves the right to suspend or cancel the User‘s membership for improper use and/or conduct which includes, but is not limited to the following:
◦ Violation of any Federal or State law.
◦ Storage and/or transmission of information, data, or material protected by copyright, trade secret, or other statue.
◦ Activities deemed as harassment of individuals on the Internet and/or oz4host‘s network.
◦ Spamming or any form of un-requested mass emailings.
- The User agrees to pay all billed amounts to Oz4Host within 30 days upon receipt of the invoice. The following are non-refundable: Set-Up Fees, Web Design and Development Fees, Domain Registration Fees, Pre-Paid Hosting Fees.
- Use of our systems to do junk emailings (spamming) is strictly forbidden, whether it is by e-mail or via newsgroups. If a spam contains any links to oz4host (e-mail address, IP address, or a site we host) we may discontinue service to this account if our investigation shows that the account was spamming.
- oz4host has the right to modify and/or change at any time its services, rates, or policies. Accounts may be cancelled at any time by either oz4host or the User with written notice of cancellation.